Dairy Free Fudge
- 140ml coconut cream
- 50g dairy free margarine
- 50g golden syrup
- 200g caster sugar
- a few drops vanilla extract
Need some advice on ingredients see -
The wheat, gluten and lactose free store cupboard
- Line a lipped baking tray with greased greaseproof paper.
- Melt all the ingredients in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Bring to the boil and boil until a sugar thermometer reads 125°c / 250°f.
- Pour into a food mixer or using a hand mixer beat until it starts to thicken and pour onto the baking tray. Leave to set. Leave to set before cutting the fudge into portions.