Cookies - - makes 6
- 100g gluten free plain flour
- 50g cornflour
- 1 flat teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 100g dairy free margarine
- 100g light muscovado sugar
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 100g dairy free chocolate chips / dried fruit / chopped nuts / seeds
Need some advice on ingredients see -
The wheat, gluten and lactose free store cupboard
Sieve together the gluten free flour, cornflour and gluten free baking powder.
Cream together the dairy free margarine, light muscovado sugar and golden syrup.
Fold in the gluten free flour and two thirds of your chosen flavouring.
Divide into 6 or 8 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a ball and flatten slightly onto a baking tray lined with baking parchment.
Sprinkle the top with the rest of your flavouring.
Bake at 180ºc for 12 – 16 minutes.