- 1 pt / 570 ml almond / soya milk
- 35g cornflour
- 35g caster sugar
- 50 ml brandy – to taste
- knob of dairy free margarine (optional, to enrich the sauce)
Need some advice on ingredients see -
The wheat, gluten and lactose free store cupboard
- Place a spoonful of the almond milk into a cup with the cornflour and mix to a paste.
- Bring the rest of the almond milk to the boil in a large saucepan.
- When the milk comes to the boil, whisk in the cornflour.
- Turn down the heat and stir in the caster sugar, brandy and dairy free margarine. Taste and add more brandy if desired!
- Turn off the heat and serve.